Multiview is always on the lookout for talented, motivated professionals who can bring fresh ideas to our clients and solutions. While your competence and skill will get you in the game, we’re looking for that extra ingredient that makes you stand out.
Here is why you want to work with us
At Multiview, we work with companies of all sizes – from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. In each case, we treat our clients as long-term partners. The variety of service we provide translates into exciting opportunities for our staff.
We work hard and study hard in a flexible environment that encourages work-life balance and that respects the new ideas you bring to the table. At Multiview, every voice carries weight.
Once you become a Multiviewer, you’ll enjoy our frequent team-building events. We’ll also furnish you with state-of-the-art equipment like the latest Apple iPhone and a brand new Dell laptop. We want you to be the best you can be.
At Multiview, we build relationships – not only with our customers, but also with our employees. Check back often to see our new job postings.
Customer Support Representative
Multiview is currently looking for a Customer Support Representative. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Support, the Customer Support Representative will be responsible for servicing customers by providing product and service information, troubleshooting and resolving product and service problems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide outstanding customer service throughout the support process
- Handle complaints, troubleshoot issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Effectively document support incidents and escalate as necessary
- Manage and update help desk ticketing system with descriptions of support incidents, conversations and correspondence with customers
- Manage multiple support channels including telephone and e-mail
- Support the roll-out of new product releases to Multiview’s existing customer base
- Post-secondary education in business/accounting or relevant experience
- Ideally 1 – 2 years in a customer service/administration type role
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications
- Understanding of technical terminology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in customer escalation, conflict resolution and negotiation
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment
- Self-sufficient, resourceful and work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to travel minimally within Canada and the United States
Please submit your resume, and a covering letter describing why you are a unique fit for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “Customer Support Representative” in the subject of your message. We thank all applicants for their interest in Multiview; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please include in your cover letter when applying for the position and all efforts to provide the appropriate accommodation will be put into place.