Multiview is always on the lookout for talented, motivated professionals who can bring fresh ideas to our clients and solutions. While your competence and skill will get you in the game, we’re looking for that extra ingredient that makes you stand out.
Here is why you want to work with us
At Multiview, we work with companies of all sizes – from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. In each case, we treat our clients as long-term partners. The variety of service we provide translates into exciting opportunities for our staff.
We work hard and study hard in a flexible environment that encourages work-life balance and that respects the new ideas you bring to the table. At Multiview, every voice carries weight.
Once you become a Multiviewer, you’ll enjoy our frequent team-building events. We’ll also furnish you with state-of-the-art equipment like the latest Apple iPhone and a brand new Dell laptop. We want you to be the best you can be.
At Multiview, we build relationships – not only with our customers, but also with our employees. Check back often to see our new job postings.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Multiview is currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR). Reporting to the Director, Business Development, the SDR will lead a new initiative at Multiview of building an Inbound Lead Management Program. The SDR will be responsible for handling and qualifying all inbound leads, and for scheduling meetings with new leads and Multiview’s Business Development Managers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide insight to the Business Development team to set and implement sales and revenue goals for the assigned region
- Pre-qualify all inbound sales calls and respond to them or distribute them to the appropriate Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Ensure the opportunities are moved through the sales cycle as fast and efficiently as possible
- Create and maintain regular reports and analysis of sales including reports and dashboards
- Manage and evaluate all inbound lead partners
- Develop and implement outbound lead generation program
- Act as the central point of contact all new clients and partners’ inquiries
- Work as a “team” to effectively manage assigned territories
- Represent Multiview in a variety of external conferences to promote products and services
- Handle other assigned duties as needed
- Aggressive, high energy, and a team player that interfaces well at all levels within organizations
- Successful prospecting & lead generation history
- Strong selling and closing skills with proven track record of exceeding quotas in both direct and indirect sales
- Strong, competitive attitude with demonstrated self-motivation and exceptional work ethic
- Demonstrated success at continually achieving sales targets
- Excellent at “qualifying” and prioritizing opportunities
- Strong technical aptitude and able to work hands on with products
- Self-motivated, goal oriented
- Ability to use company’s resources effectively for maximum result
- Ability to execute on multiple priorities to be successful in this fast-paced environment
- Teaming background (wearing different hats)
- Minimum of 2+ years of inside sales experience selling direct or via channel
- Flexibility in working with different time zones
- Minimal travel within Canada and the United States
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- University or Community College degree, or equivalent experience required
Please submit your resume, and a covering letter describing why you are a unique fit for this position, to email@example.com citing “Sales Development Representative” in the subject of your message. We thank all applicants for their interest in Multiview; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please include in your cover letter when applying for the position and all efforts to provide the appropriate accommodation will be put into place.