Multiview is always on the lookout for talented, motivated professionals who can bring fresh ideas to our clients and solutions. While your competence and skill will get you in the game, we’re looking for that extra ingredient that makes you stand out.
Here is why you want to work with us
At Multiview, we work with companies of all sizes – from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. In each case, we treat our clients as long-term partners. The variety of service we provide translates into exciting opportunities for our staff.
We work hard and study hard in a flexible environment that encourages work-life balance and that respects the new ideas you bring to the table. At Multiview, every voice carries weight.
Once you become a Multiviewer, you’ll enjoy our frequent team-building events. We’ll also furnish you with state-of-the-art equipment like the latest Apple iPhone and a brand new Dell laptop. We want you to be the best you can be.
At Multiview, we build relationships – not only with our customers, but also with our employees. Check back often to see our new job postings.
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Multiview provides powerful, easy-to-use financial applications to firms across North America. Our clients vary in size from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies (many are listed in North American stock exchanges) and operate across more than 40 industries.
Our flagship product, Multiview Financials, is simple enough for a single accountant, yet powerful enough for a large finance department in a global enterprise.
We are currently looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team. In this role you will manage a new initiative at Multiview of building an “Inbound Lead Management Program”. The SDR will be responsible for handling and qualifying all inbound leads, and for scheduling meetings with Multiview’s Business Development Managers.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, takes initiative, and is able to “think outside the box”.
If you possess a desire to develop your professional selling skills and excel in a team-based culture, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Learn and execute proven processes, including cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Provide insight to the Business Development team to set and implement sales and revenue goals
- Pre-qualify all inbound sales calls and respond to them or distribute them to the appropriate Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Orchestrate discussions with customers around their business needs
- Discover and engage new prospect accounts and contacts
- Follow up effectively with leads to qualify them and to conduct initial discovery of their requirements
- Ensure the opportunities are moved through the sales cycle as fast and efficiently as possible
- Work as a “team” with Regional Sales Directors, Technical Product Manager, and VP Sales and Marketing to effectively manage assigned territories
- 1+ years of sales or related demand generation experience
- A commanding desire to learn, grow and succeed in tech sales
- Strong technical aptitude and able to work hands on with products
- CRM experience is a plus
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding assigned targets and personal goals.
- Strong, competitive attitude with demonstrated self-motivation and exceptional work ethic
- You welcome a fast paced environment
- Committed to constant growth and continued learning
- A team player who thrives in an environment where success is measured for the organization as well as the individual.
- Naturally goal-oriented and highly motivated
- A confident and genuine communicator with great listening skills
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Flexibility in working with different time zones
- Minimal travel within Canada and the United States
Please submit your resume, and a covering letter describing why you are a unique fit for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “Sales Development Representative” in the subject of your message. We thank all applicants for their interest in Multiview; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please include in your cover letter when applying for the position and all efforts to provide the appropriate accommodation will be put into place.